Harper Dennis Hobbs advised the buyer as Edinburgh’s famous Jenners department store owned by Glen Properties changed hands.
Jenners is located at 47-52 Princes Street spanning 179,451 sq. ft. It is one of the oldest department stores in Scotland and is known as the “Harrods of the North”. Jenners was originally named Kennington & Jenner, after its founders Charles Kennington and Charles Jenner who established the store in 1838.
Run for many years by the Douglas-Miller family it was sold to House of Fraser in 2005 for £46.1m.
American outdoor and sportswear brand Columbia, advised by Harper Dennis Hobbs (HDH), has acquired its newest store in France at the 30,000 sq m Village …Read more
Swedish menswear label A Day’s March has retained Harper Dennis Hobbs (HDH) to advise on further European expansion, following the launch of its first UK …Read more